Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cactus Garden


DSC03601, originally uploaded by cusickm2000.

We visited our local Ethel M Chocolate Factory and cactus garden. At Christmas time they decorate their garden with lots of lights-I sure would not want that job! It was beautiful, you walk on these paths through this big garden full of lights. After our walk we went in the candy store and had a few pieces of chocolate and a cup of hot cocoa.

2 comments:

Blackburns said...

I think your cactus garden looks really neat. One of these years we will have to come see what a real desert Christmas is like.

Lenzi Woodbury said...

I didn't even know this place existed! **And I finally remembered that you are blogging! One more week and the kids are here and we can go sledding! **Don't forget to call me if you need a girls night out! :) Lenzi