I love it! Isaac has done that to Mary before, it's pretty hard not to laugh. So, what blogger user e-mail is your blog under? E-mail it to me and I will send you an invite to my blog.
I love how Carly is just sitting there all still and letting him give her a blessing! That is funny! Sometimes Lindsey gives Haley blessings... Glad you finally posted!!
3 comments:
I love it! Isaac has done that to Mary before, it's pretty hard not to laugh. So, what blogger user e-mail is your blog under? E-mail it to me and I will send you an invite to my blog.
I love how Carly is just sitting there all still and letting him give her a blessing! That is funny! Sometimes Lindsey gives Haley blessings... Glad you finally posted!!
Cameron did that the day we brought Clara home. He said he was actually "giving her the priesthood" I guess we need to be more specific at FHE.
Post a Comment