Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas lights....





We went to the Cactus Garden to look at lights again this year. The kids had a great time. This year there was a high school chour singing carols. They were all dressed up and Carly thought one of the girls was a princess. She wanted her to hold her and didn't want to get down. (They had the kids come up and sing We Wish You a Merry Christmas with them.) Colin liked the guy with the feather in his hat. It was so funny! After we went to get hot chocolate and doughnuts. It was a fun night.

1 comment:

Angela and Mike said...

I'm gonna have to go here...fun! I love the snow shots you guys got. Looks like the kids had a blast. we still have snow at our house here. I guess that's what we get for living practically at Mr. Charleston. haha