Cody James Cusick was born Friday, June 12th at 1:53pm. He was 7lbs 4oz and 20 inches long. We are so happy that he has joined our family. Here are a few of his first pictures.
Oh my gosh! Your Dad Facebooked me yesterday and told me you'd had him and that you were already home! I nearly fell off my chair! He's cute. Looks like Colin, but dark eyes like Carly?? I'll call you tomorrow or something! Congrats! How cute he is!!!
Oh yae!! i'm glad you posted pics of the new little man! good job Heidi! he is so so cute! the first pics i was thinking he looks just like Carly but that last one i would have to go with Colin....i guess i'll just go with He's a Cusick!! Congratulations you guys!!
Congrats!! I love those little ones,especially because they are so cuddly. Sandy just had my 4th grandchild on 6/8 and I was in Utah until today. Glad to hear everything went well.
12 comments:
Oh my gosh! Your Dad Facebooked me yesterday and told me you'd had him and that you were already home! I nearly fell off my chair! He's cute. Looks like Colin, but dark eyes like Carly?? I'll call you tomorrow or something! Congrats! How cute he is!!!
SO cute!! I'll be over soon to smooch him myself! :) Congrats!
Cody is darling! Congratulations. I hope everything is going well and that Heidi is healing. Welcome baby Cody!
Oh yae!! i'm glad you posted pics of the new little man! good job Heidi! he is so so cute! the first pics i was thinking he looks just like Carly but that last one i would have to go with Colin....i guess i'll just go with He's a Cusick!! Congratulations you guys!!
Congratulations! Another cutie. Hope all went well. We would love to see Cody and your new house when everybody is feeling well. Take care
Love him!!! Cute pictures!
Congrats on the cute little new guy!
Congrats!! I love those little ones,especially because they are so cuddly. Sandy just had my 4th grandchild on 6/8 and I was in Utah until today. Glad to hear everything went well.
What a cute little guy! Congrats! I guess our families share two birthdays now!
Congrats. I can't wait to see him
Wow so cute! Congrats...love the name! So you guys went with the C-names...very nice. Wish I could meet him in person!
so so cute!!!! i bet Carly is in HEAVEN! congrats! oh and Heidi you look awesome
Post a Comment