Friday, August 21, 2009

Baby Cody-10 weeks old














I can't believe Cody is already 10 weeks old! He is starting to smile and cooing more and more each day. He is also becoming a little wiggle worm. We love how he makes his hands into little fist. He has found his hands and trys to get them in his mouth. He's started grabbing/holding onto things like my hair. He also grabs his little silky blankets and rubs them on his face. He is so cute-we are lovin' him sooo much!




3 comments:

Jenson Family said...

Wow - he looks so much like Colin - CRAZY!

charese said...

Coday is so cute. it was great to have you guys out the other day. My kids had fun playing. We need to get ogether a little more often. Colin- Have a great first day in Kindergarten!

Mama said...

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe how much Cody has grown since we were there last. I cannot wait to hold him soon. Grandma P