Friday, February 22, 2008

Money Man

Yesterday I got $40 cash back and I couldn't find it anywhere. I asked Marcus if he took it or if he had seen it. He said no, but Colin said "I did!". I asked him where it was it said it was up in his room. (Marcus didn't think he really did it.) Colin said "Yeah I needed more money". We asked him to show us where it was and sure enough all $40 were in his room up high on his book shelf. So needless to say we had to talk to him about taking money that doesn't belong to him. He didn't think he was doing anything wrong, he just found some money(in moms purse) and wanted to keep it. We though this was pretty funny!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So funny! Isaac was so sad when he found out that Collin wasn't coming over when we were going to VT. You'll have to bring him over next co-op.

brooke & luke said...

just like his dad, right mart-da. it's good to get updates on you guys...i don't know if i told you we have a blog as well, we hardly ever post but its... www.brookeandluke.blogspot.com
see you guys...

luke and brooke