Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wednesday


We think this is the worst its going to look-hopefully it will start getting better now.

3 comments:

Allyson said...

heidi, i was blog hopping and came upon this blog and it had a picture on it and it looked like you and sure enough it's you, and your family! kinda funny!
it was courtney and tj's blog.

brooke & luke said...

marcus...what are doing beating your kid...j/k. it's good to see you pics of you guys. i can't believe how much your girl looks like you. we have to come down and visit. good to see you. check out our blog at brookeandluke.blogspot.com

brooke is 32 weeks along...we have having a girl...i'm not sure if you know that! crazy huh!

Lenzi Woodbury said...

Oh my goodness! I opened up your blog tonight and there's Tarly Tusick all beaten and bruised! Ah! I'm so sorry! I hope it's all gone by now!