She looks AWFUL!!!! OMG! That's really bad, Heid.
ok heidi now you can link to mine!carly's eye looks great!!! I didn't notice it a lot today at playgroup but yeah good little black eye!
Ouch.....Sorry Carlie, Way to keep climbing though. Everyone gets a few scars, they build character. Our little Monkey has figured out how to pull herself up, but cries cause she can't get down. I am sure she is due for a couple bumps too.Keep up the blogging, they are changing so much.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She looks AWFUL!!!! OMG! That's really bad, Heid.
ok heidi now you can link to mine!
carly's eye looks great!!! I didn't notice it a lot today at playgroup but yeah good little black eye!
Ouch.....Sorry Carlie, Way to keep climbing though. Everyone gets a few scars, they build character. Our little Monkey has figured out how to pull herself up, but cries cause she can't get down. I am sure she is due for a couple bumps too.
Keep up the blogging, they are changing so much.
Post a Comment